CLAIMS AGAINST ESTATE
Claims against Estates and Estate Claims
Our attorneys assert claims against estates and on behalf of estates against those liable to the decedent in such situations as the following:
- Tort claims on behalf of or against the decedent;
- Third-party claims against estates, such as claims by creditors;
- Breach of contract claims involving agreements to which the decedent was a party;
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against an executor or administrator of an estate;
- Claims of a surviving spouse or child who is not adequately provided for in a will;
- Claims involving partnership or business disputes where decedent had a position of management or ownership interest in a company;
- Claims on behalf or against the decedent relating to the conduct before death, for which the estate remains liable; and
- Claims involving the recovery of money owed to the decedent.
If you need legal assistance regarding claims against estates or on behalf of estates in Georgia, contact the law firm of Shadrix & Parmer, P.C. We charge competitive rates and will work around your schedule, including evening and weekend schedules by appointment. To contact us, call 770-830-0809.